How can the material be identified? What's the difference between material and material? Fabric is made of yarns, and yarns are made of fibers. Therefore, the characteristics of the fabric are closely related to the fabric of the fabric. Generally speaking, fiber is divided into two kinds: natural fiber and chemical fiber. Natural fibers include cotton, linen, silk, wool, and so on. Chemical fibers include recycled fibers and synthetic fibers. The regenerated fiber has viscose fiber, copper ammonia fiber, acetate fiber and so on; synthetic fiber has polyester, acrylic, nylon and so on.
How to distinguish raw materials from fabrics?
Identification method of material material:
1. The material identification methods are:
Hand feeling method, chemical dissolution method, microscope observation method, drug coloring method, combustion method and so on. Specific identification methods are described in detail in textile materials.
For synthetic fibers and blended fabrics, it seems powerless. For some reputable stores or brands, the fabric of underwear can be known directly by identifying signs. These signs can only be hung up only through testing of textile quality testing institutions. They are highly authoritative. Generally, there are two contents in this sign, one is fiber name, and the other two is fiber content (usually expressed in percentage). Sometimes you will find that the name of the sign is in English, and it looks very laborious. Here are some common Chinese and English names of fibers. Cotton Cotton acrylic Acrylic Linen polyurethane Polyurethanes wool Wool polypropylene Polypropylene nylon Polyvinyl Chloride viscose Rayon copper ammonia Rayon copper ammonia Cuprammonuium (Cupro) polyester fiber acetate nylon nylon nylon Itrocellulose Silk.
2. The difference between the warp and weft of the fabric
(1) if the fabric identified is selvage, the direction of the yarn parallel to the selvage is the meridional direction and the other side is the direction of the warp.
(2) sizing is the direction of warp, not sizing is the direction of weft.
(3) the main density of the general fabric is meridional direction, and the smaller density is the direction of the warp.
(4) the fabric with a reed mark is obvious, and the direction of the reed mark is meridional.
(5) for a half line fabric, the direction of the strand is usually meridional, and the direction of the single yarn is zonal.
(6) if the yarn twisting of the single yarn fabric is different, the twist of Z will be zonal and the S twist will be zonal.
(7) if the warp and weft number, twist and twist of fabric are not much different, the yarn evenness and gloss are better.
(8) if the twist of the yarn is different, the majority of the twist is the meridional direction and the twist is small.
(9) for towels, the yarn direction of the terry yarn is meridional and the weft knitted fabric is latitudinal.
(10) a striped fabric whose direction is usually in the meridional direction.
(11) if the fabric has a system of yarns with different numbers, this direction is meridional.
(12), leno fabric, twisted yarn direction is warp, no twist yarn direction is zonal.
(13) in the interwoven fabric of different raw materials, cotton and cotton are interwoven fabric, cotton is warp, silk is used as warp in silk interweave, silk and cotton are warp in wool interweave, and natural silk is the warp in the interwoven fabric of natural silk and silk, and natural silk is the warp in the interwoven fabric of natural silk and rayon. Because of the wide use of fabric and many varieties, the requirements for fabric material and structure are also varied. Therefore, it must be determined according to the specific conditions of the fabric.
3, the difference between the positive and negative sides of the fabric
(1) the pattern and color of the front face of the ordinary fabric are clearer than the reverse side.
(2) the fabric with a striped appearance and colouring patterns must be clear and pleasing.
(3) convex strip and concave convex fabric, the front is compact and delicate, with stripe or pattern convex, but the reverse is rough and has long floating long line.
(4) woolen fabric: single jersey fabric with a plush side as the front. The double faced fuzzing fabric is made of fluffy and neat sides.
(5) observe the selvage of the fabric, and the smooth and neat side is the front of the fabric.
(6), double and multi-layer fabrics, such as the density of the warp and weft on the opposite side, are generally more positive or have better material.
(7) leno fabric: clear cut, stranded and protruded side.
(8) towel fabric: the large side of the Terry is on the front side.
(9) printed fabric: the pattern is clear and the brightly colored side is positive.
(10) the whole piece of fabric: except for export products, it is generally the reverse side that the instruction is printed and the inspection certificate is covered. Most fabrics have obvious differences in the opposite sides of the fabric, but many fabrics are very similar to the opposite sides of the fabric, and both sides can be applied. Therefore, this kind of fabric can not make a strong difference between the positive and negative sides.